KipeeCraft - Main Page
What is KipeeCraft?
KipeeCraft, short KC, is a Crafting Simulator for
The Saga of Ryzom MMORPG. KC mimics the ingame crafting window and offers almost all
available materials and crafting plans to experiment with. The program works completely offline
and doesn't need a Ryzom Installation to run. It maintains its own fully customizeable
Material Database and Tools. Please see Features for all details.
Get the latest Version at the Download Page!
What can it do for me?
The main goal of KC is to organize, backup and exchange your Recipes in a convenient way. Many crafter
used to write down their notes on paper or created text files. The basic idea was a "PDF reader for Recipes"
where Recipes could be created and modified in a visual way, similar to the game. Thus KC was born.
With the current version you are able to:
- Enter Recipes like you would ingame, using a convenient Material selector.
- Save and load Recipes, import and export them to Forums, E-Mails etc.
- Display additional Information, analyze and optimize Recipes.
- Browse, sort and filter Material Stats or export them to Excel.
- Generate Recipes automatically and set conditions to refine them further.
- Craft anywhere you want, no internet required, with this ~2mb package!
Does it work on Windows 10?
Yes, see this lovely Screenshot of my Netbook running KipeeCraft on Windows 10.
It should work with any version of Windows, even down to Windows 98!
20160610 - added CDS Edit as separate download if you need to edit/export/import the database directly
20160518 - KipeeCraft downloads were updated to adress a "false positive" issue with some anti virus programs
20160306 - Links Section has been updated
20160306 - KipeeCraft pre 1.2 "Totally not planned Edition" released to the public & homepage relaunch
20140718 - KipeeCraft 1.1a "Still alive Edition" released to the public
20120718 - KipeeCraft 1.1 released to the public & new homepage!